What You Need to Know
Make your Sanford International experience go as smoothly as possible with these tips and guidelines.
Prohibited Items List
- Rolling Duffle Bags
- Cameras after Thursday
- Radios & Camcorders
- Large Memorabilia
- Carry items larger than a small purse
Mobile Device Policy
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
- Stay behind the gallery ropes and follow the marshal’s directions at all times.
- Do not cross fairways except at designated crosswalk areas.
- Always look both ways before crossing a cart path.
- Be considerate of others, and kneel or sit if you find yourself in the front row of the gallery.
- Walk carefully, never run.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Remain silent through each shot, and do not move until all players in the group have played or holed out.
- Children under 12 should be kept at a safe distance while play is in progress. Parents should take extra precautionary measures when choosing a viewing location.
- Watch the tournament “Parade Style” by picking a spot and watching the field pass by or “Cross-Country Style” by following a particular player or group around the course.