How do I purchase tickets?
Patrons may purchase tickets at www.sanfordinternational.com or order by phone at 877-748-3376.
What are the method of payments?
The Sanford International accepts Visa, American Express, Discover, and MasterCard.
What fees are included in the ticket price?
Sanford International has included all facility and processing fees into the prices advertised. The prices you see listed on our website are the prices you will pay at checkout.
What are the ticket delivery options?
• EMAIL (for mobile use only) – Tickets delivered via email as a PDF attachment called “tickets.pdf”
• PRINT@HOME (print tickets at home via email) – Download upon completion of your order – do not select if using a mobile device
• WILL CALL (pickup tickets at venue) – Patrons may pick up their tickets at the main entrance of the Sanford International starting Wednesday, September 19th
What are the children’s age requirements?
• Wednesday, September 19th – Ages 0-15 years old are FREE
• Thursday, September 20th – Ages 0-15 years old are FREE
• Friday, September 21st – Ages 0-1 years old are FREE. Ages 2-15 years old are required to purchase a Sanford POWER Golf Academy Youth Ticket for admission.
• Saturday, September 22nd – Ages 0-1 years old are FREE. Ages 2-15 years old are required to purchase a Sanford POWER Golf Academy Youth Ticket for admission.
• Sunday, September 23rd – Ages 0-1 years old are FREE. Ages 2-15 years old are required to purchase a Sanford POWER Golf Academy Youth Ticket for admission.
Will there be handicap viewing areas available?
Yes! All tickets to Sanford International are general admission. There will be ADA ramps available at Minnehaha Country Club to insure a perfect view to the greens.
My question is not answered here, where can I find out more?
You may call The Sanford International Tournament Office at 605-271-7825.